Sunday, July 27, 2014

DiorShow Black Out Mascara


Initially I was very disappointed in this product. While very black like the name says it is has a lot of extra product on the wand.




Unless I want really clumped together lashes I have to scrape off the excess on the side of the tube. I don’t feel like I have the time to make sure I have taken enough product off of the wand to avoid lash clumping. If I do take the time, I really like how the mascara looks. Once I had the mascara for a couple weeks it dried out a bit and the clumping problem was gone! I didn't have to scrape off excess product and it worked great. I won't be buying this product again, I feel like for the money, I shouldn't have to wait weeks for the product to dry out to get what I want. ($25 for .33oz)
Bare lashes                     DiorShow Blackout

No comments :

Post a Comment