Saturday, July 26, 2014

Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker in Fuchsia-Ristic



Almost the name alone convinced me to buy it. This vibrant pink is perfect for summer and I love the glossy finish. The product isn’t sticky unlike other glosses; it has an opaque pink color that is just great for this time of year; and also gives the illusion of fuller lips. I wish the wear on this product was a little longer, but after an hour or two once the glossy finish fades and it leaves a nice pink stain behind.  


Even thought this product is more expensive than a drug store lip gloss I think it pays off with color and consistency. 
Bare Lips
Fuchsia-Ristic


















     

I really wish we had more Soap and Glory products in the US; because the British beauty bloggers seem to rave about their One Heck of a Blotter powder or their concealer, which I would love to get my hands on. (glossy stain $18 for .09oz 3 colors available)

No comments :

Post a Comment