Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sephora 2x, 3x, and 4x Points!

Sephora is offering 2x for Beauty Insiders, 3x for VIBs, and 4x for VIB Rouge, which is tempting me to splurge and buy something on my wish list. If you haven't, you should definitely check it out.

Some of the items I have had my eye on for a while are
Bite Beauty Luminous Crรจme Lipstick Duo in Vivid
I love that all of Bite's products are made from food grade ingredients, and these colors look really fun. And to get 2 lipsticks for $12 at Sephora, I don't think it's half bad. You get .1 oz total, and considering their full size lipsticks are .13oz and $24, it's a pretty good deal. I haven't tried their products yet and think this would be a great intro product.
Bite Agave Lip Mask
My lips have been very dried out recently and this looks like heaven. The Agave Lip Mask is supposed to be amazingly hydrating and great to put on right before bed, but at $26 for a glorified chap stick I am not %100 convinced it is worth it. Although all the reviews I have read are glowing.
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Prissy in Pink
Obsessive Compulsive Lips Tars, these are supposed to have amazing staying power and the variety of colors is just awesome. They seem to have everything from light pink to dark blue/black. You can mix them together to get your custom color or just use the color from the tube. This pack of two is $14, and .14oz total, while their normal size is .33oz and $18, you are paying much more for this smaller size per ounce. (although I have heard that Impulse cosmetics makes an awesome dupe of these for $7, which is much better than the normal $18) These are also cruelty free and Vegan, which is something I wish more brands would do.
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder (also available in loose)
I have really big pores around my nose, even the POREfessional doesn't completely erase them (I know that is improbable but my quest is to get those pores as small as possible). This powder is supposed to, just as its name says minimize the appearance of fine lines and pores. $30

Just a reminder I don't own these products and haven't in the past so these aren't full review, just my hopeful ideals on new makeup.

All pictures taken from Sephora.com


No comments :

Post a Comment